23 August 2013

domestic duties

Two things make me very happy at the moment. One is incredibly beautiful, a sleeping baby. Ah, there is nothing like the sight of your baby asleep, finally! The other is incredibly mundane, but necessary, clean laundry. Both of these are in progress as I type. Happy overload. Haha.

A sunny day without washing out is a crime to me. There is so much washing with a baby in the house and I'm not even using cloth nappies at the moment. Getting the washing out, dried, folded and away is a stay at home mother victory! So satisfying. Did I mention this is mundane and yet necessary? Washing is one task I don't even want Cameron's help with because I want it done right. A pet peeve of mine is something going in the wash that I didn't know (or he didn't know) needed a stain scrubbed out. Washing done that isn't even clean? Le sigh. 

By good fortune the nice folks who make Vanish Napisan Oxi Action Powder to try. One use is as a in wash laundry stain remover, if this works my days scrubbing could be over! Cam could do some washing, with training of course...

I'll let you know how it works out! 

Do you want to try some too? If you are in Auckland be in touch, I have spares! 


Hoorah for sun and lambs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!