07 August 2013

one month!

Can you believe it? Neither!

Olive is doing great! Wind is much much less of a problem. She put on a kilo over weeks 2 and 3 but not so much week 4. Phew. I can hardly jiggle her for very long as it is! Olive's likes, other than boobs, include, black and white pictures, having her nappy off and considering the art in our house from the vantage point of our shoulders. 
boop

I'm doing well too. Definitely in the Groundhog Day of feeding, constantly, it feels a bit all day and all night, but there is some rhythm to it truthfully. I'm imaging going out now, it will happen soon! I delay because Olive is still quite unpredictable, who knows when she will be awake for a few hours, or feeding for a few hours, also I can't quite get Ada to do what I want while feeding yet, so at the moment we stay home till Olive is asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!