14 June 2014

on the clock: 11 months

This time next month I will have a one year old and a two year old. It will sound as difficult as it is! My dear Olive is firing on all cylinders. She is a delight and constantly surprising us, making us feel proud or making us laugh. This month she has been trialling some early walker shoes for Bobux, yay free! Mr Shoe Developer said all his testers are girls and confirmed Olive was indeed a confident walker for her age. "Does she crawl at all?" he asked, "not if she can run" I replied!

This month I have mourned the loss of the baby months. Tiny babies have been captivating me again and using their powers to have me speculate on when a third may be on the horizon. Two has been our plan for the longest time and still is, but oh little babies you are too sweet. It seemed like Olive went from tricky newborn to confident crawler, her soft cuddly infant phase was so very breif. That's not to say she's not affectionate, Olive gives wonderful cuddles, but oh how she wiggles once she is done! Now I have an 11 month old toddler who enjoys playing kitchens and with prams just like her sister. Not long now until she is one, I can hardly believe it. This year has gone too fast!


This goes in here. 
Hello cow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!